Paris needs a hero… or two! Hawk Moth and his cronies have hatched a plan to unleash a giant sentimonster on the city, and only superhero crime fighters Ladybug and Cat Noir can squash it before it’s too late. Dive into the magical world of Miraculous and face off against infamous foes from the series, as well as some completely new threats.
Level up your abilities to put an end to Hawk Moth’s schemes and save the people of Paris once more!
Miraculous – Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir continues to be everyone’s favorite superhero story and is ranked by IMDB amongst the Top 10 Best Animated Shows in the last 20 years. Available in over 120 countries, season five of the series will debut this fall, followed by the highly anticipated $US100M+ animated feature to be supported by several yet unannounced cobranded partnerships with some of the most influential companies across the globe across numerous consumer products categories. With a core audience of 52% girls and 48% boys ages 6-12, and a massive fan base of young adult “miracles,” (ages 15-25), Miraculous has become a digital planetary craze with over 30 billion views on YouTube (authorized and user-generated content); over 200 million downloads of the official app; and over 400 million plays on Roblox. Over 220 million products have been sold and retail sales have surpassed US$1 billion worldwide to date. Miraculous is the winner of 29 awards, and was a finalist for Best Licensed Brand among perennial classics in the Licensing International Excellence Awards, 2022.
The 3D-CGI-animated superhero aspirational action-comedy series Miraculous™ – Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir, created by ZAG and co-produced with ON kids & family follows the adventures of two seemingly typical teens with secret identities, Marinette and Adrien, who magically transform into superheroes, Ladybug and Cat Noir. As secret superheroes, Ladybug and Cat Noir are partners in the action. But in the daytime, Marinette is just a normal girl, living a normal life. Cat Noir will do anything to support and impress Ladybug but does not know this is Marinette from his class. Marinette, the regular girl, in turn dreams of Adrien and simply gets little response. When evil threatens Paris, their beloved City of Lights, can they beat the unexpected villains?
- Epic Single-Player Adventure: Play as teen superheroes Ladybug and Cat Noir in an original story inspired by the fan-favorite TV series. Use Ladybug’s fast-flinging yo-yo and Cat Noir’s magically versatile staff to swing or vault into action!
- Team Up With a Friend in Co-op: Experience the thrill of battling together with a friend in local co-op.
- Take on Classic Villains: Come face to face with Hawk Moth, Gamer, Weredad, Mr. Pigeon, and even a few surprises, too!
- Upgrade Your Heroes: Enhance your gadgets to unleash new moves, and meet up with your friend and mentor Master Fu to learn new powers to use in battle.
- Explore the Streets of Paris: Journey around town to learn more about Ladybug and Cat Noir’s alter egos, Marinette and Adrien, and catch up with friends to unlock special story moments.
- Visit the Kwami Shop: Discover the Kwami shop’s many treasures and unlock new music, artwork and more.
Miraculous: Rise Of The Sphinx is coming to Nintendo Switch, PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and PC October 25, 2022 for $49.99.
More articles about Miraculous: Rise Of The Sphinx