Sink your teeth into the latest Smite patch notesas developer Hi-Rez Studios has confirmed the latest batch of content for the popular MOBA coming with Smite update 12.27 for PS4. Check them out below.
Related Content – Sony PS5 Complete Guide – Everything Explained On PlayStation 5 For New Users
NEW GOD SKINS
Cryptid Death Anubis
Exclusive | Odyssey Event
Cryonic Demon Ymir
Exclusive | Odyssey Event
Xeno Thrasher Fenrir
Exclusive | Lifeform Chest
Winter’s Mark Hou Yi
Exclusive | Frostbite Chest
- Fae-Blessed Hoops, Manticore’s Spike, and Griffonwing Earrings
- Fixed an issue where these items would sometimes lose their item stats in games
- Updated CthUwU’s translation name in the Spanish client
BONUS BALANCE (LIVE SEPTEMBER 6)
All of the earring items got some much needed adjustments in this update and now players are picking them up quite frequently. Manticore’s Spike has been the most powerful of the 4, with decent popularity too. The item provides powerful stats as well as a bonus damage focused passive which is especially rare for tank items. We are bringing down the stats across multiple different defensive lines, while taking careful precautions not to immediately overnerf the item. The earrings will continue to be a primary focus for future balance updates.
- Decreased Magical Protections from 40 to 35
- Decreased Physical Protections from 40 to 35
- Decreased Health from 350 to 300
Lancelot was the star of the show during the Summer Masters SPL event! This new god has also continued to put up a very high ranked ban rate, clearly showing that he is a top priority for teams in the current meta. Lance has performed well in the Jungle, but also excelled in Solo. In this update he will be receiving base damage nerfs to his two primary damage abilities, which will punish him more for building tanky.
- Decreased Base Damage from 50/90/130/170/210 to 40/80/120/160/200
- Decreased Shield Damage from 50/80/110/140/170 to 40/70/100/130/160
- Decreased Lance Damage from 70/110/150/190/230 to 60/100/140/180/220
Love is in the air, and Cupid is certainly to blame. This lil hunter put up some huge numbers at LAN and his ranked and normal stats clearly back it up. We are partially walking back his lane clear buff to bring down his pressure, while also nerfing the damage on his Ultimate which provides strong zoning, CC, and burst damage.
- Decreased Damage done to Minions from 60% to 55% on both the initial hit and explosion
FIELDS OF LOVE
- Decreased Base Damage from 220/300/380/460/540 to 200/280/360/440/520
This goddess has continued to be a top Jungler even with a nerf to her Ultimate earlier this year. Divine Judgment is especially strong in a world where gods have higher base HP, and her pace in the Jungle has remained at the top of the pack. Both of these changes should decrease her overall damage output and slow her down to be a closer match to the rest of the class.
SLICE AND DICE
- Increased Cooldown from 11s to 12s
- Decreased Damage from 20/22.5/25/27.5/30% to 15/17.5/20/22.5/25% of current HP
This mage has been an absolute powerhouse in the pro league of Season 9. More nerfs are required to keep her in check. Eset brings a huge amount of utility along with a high damage Mage kit, and most importantly, she makes objective securing especially favored for her team. We are nerfing her utility and her ultimate for these reasons, she will now create smaller health shields, and do less damage and healing when charged.
- Decreased shield health from 50/105/160/215/270 to 50/100/150/200/250
- Decreased the bonus shield amount per enemy hit from 40/80% to 30/60%
CIRCLE OF PROTECTION
- Decreased Max Charge Damage and Healing from 2.5/2.75/3/3.25/3.5x to 2/2.25/2.5/2.75/3x
AH MUZEN CAB
The Bane of the Midlane, the Mage killer himself, the God of Bees: Ah Muzen Cab. He has been bullying out anyone in lane with some of the most consistent and high damage in the game. We are nerfing his lane clear and poke by bringing down the base and scaling damage on Swarm. Additionally, we are nerfing his burst-kill potential by decreasing the scaling damage on Stinger.
- Decreased Base Damage from 60/110/160/210/260 to 60/105/150/195/240
- Decreased Physical Power Scaling from 75% to 70%
- Decreased Physical Power Scaling from 100% to 90%
NEW SKIN VOICE ACTORS
- Xeno Thrasher Fenrir: Kit Harrison
- Winter’s Mark Hou Yi: Jordan Haro
- Cryptid Death Anubis: Jacob Craner
- Cryonic Demon Ymir: Jon Allen