Blizzard has looted the nearby dungeons and come up with a shiny batch of Diablo 2 Resurrected update 1.22 patch notes for your viewing pleasure. This latest update for the game brings in support for Ladder Season 2 content.
Related Content – Sony PS5 Complete Guide – Everything Explained On PlayStation 5 For New Users
Ladder Season Two will begin on October 6, ushering in a new opportunity for brave heroes to race to level 99 and amass powerful loot along the way. This will also be the first Ladder Season with Terror Zones! Can you handle the increased ferocity of the Burning Hells, or will you perish under their amplified might? We cannot wait to see how Terror Zones will influence the leaderboard, or hopefully, allow new players the opportunity to see their name on it for the first time.
|Pre-Expansion Ladder||The standard version of Ladder play that encompasses playing only with the original four acts.|
|Pre-Expansion Hardcore Ladder||The hardcore (only one life) version of Ladder play that encompasses playing only with the original four acts.|
|Leaderboard||The standard version of Ladder play that encompasses playing five acts, as it includes the “Lord of Destruction” expansion content.|
|Hardcore-Ladder||The hardcore (only one life) version of Ladder play that encompasses playing five acts, as it includes the “Lord of Destruction” expansion content.|
Gameplay/Quality of Life:
- Fixed an issue where item labels would stretch and become distorted while the character menu was open.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players with underscores in their Offline character’s name from playing a game.
- Fix an issue that allowed for character movement while in a loading screen
Made additional improvements to localization translations.
- Conviction and Lower Resist effectiveness will be 1/5 effective even after a Sundering Charm’s applied effects. (This change will go into effect on October 6 ounce Ladder Season Two begins).
- Fixed an issue where the UI would not properly display chance to hit against higher level Terror Zone monsters.
- Fixed an issue where Terror Zone warning messages were inconsistently populating.
- Added an indication next to the automap to inform the player where the current Terror Zone is specifically located.
- “TreasureClass1”, “TreasureClass1(N)”, “TreasureClass1(H)” -> “TreasureClass”, “TreasureClass(N)”, “TreasureClass(H)”
- “TreasureClass2”, “TreasureClass2(N)”, “TreasureClass2(H)” -> “TreasureClassChamp”, “TreasureClassChamp(N)”, “TreasureClassChamp(H)”
- “TreasureClass3”, “TreasureClass3(N)”, “TreasureClass3(H)” -> “TreasureClassUnique”, “TreasureClassUnique(N)”, “TreasureClassUnique(H)”
- “TreasureClass4”, “TreasureClass4(N)”, “TreasureClass4(H)” -> “TreasureClassQuest”, “TreasureClassQuest(N)”, “TreasureClassQuest(H)”
- “TreasureClassDesecrated”, “TreasureClassChampDesecrated”, “TreasureClassUniqueDesecrated”
- “TreasureClassDesecrated(N)”, “TreasureClassChampDesecrated(N)”, “TreasureClassUniqueDesecrated(N)”
- “TreasureClassDesecrated(H)”, “TreasureClassChampDesecrated(H)”, “TreasureClassUniqueDesecrated(H)”
- “passivestat7”, “passivecalc7”, “passivestat8”, “passivecalc8”, “passivestat9”, “passivecalc9”, “passivestat10”, “passivecalc10”
- “TC Desecrated”
- “TC(N) Desecrated”
- “TC(H) Desecrated”
[Source – Blizzard]